Donnerstag, 27. September 2007

Best of Stylediary

Most of us are knowing stylediary.com. For the minority who do not know this fabulous page, I will explain their concept:
Stylediary.com is a wordwide platform for those who are interested in fashion. You can become a member of stylediary.com easily. The idea is that you take a photo everyday of you in your clothes.
The photo will be shown on your own diary and interested other members are able to look at your diary and to comment on your style. It is nice to get such a big feadback from people all over the world. Plus, it is great to watch different people with different styles once in a while. In my opinion it is such a great inspiration to see how people with an amazing sense for fashion dress daily.


These are some of my latest favourites:


I really love this H&M dress. It looks so cute on her and fits perfect on her petite body. Maybe I will get it for myself, too.



Such a nice idea to combine the cardigan with the dress. Plus, with the curly hair it makes the whole outfit look kind of wild.



Very clean and minimized. Even though everybody will see her in this cool outfit. Especially because of the wonderful sandals and the great bag.




Even though this is an older picture I still love this outfit. Every particular piece fits perfect to the others

Keine Kommentare: