Sonntag, 30. September 2007

Models backstage at the New York fashion week

Most of the time you see models in gorgeous clothes on the runway. But what's happening behind the scenes?
The models get their hair done, they get styled and... they get dressed. Before you see those girls in action they had to change their clothes.
From their own unique style to the amazing designer stuff...

In my opinion you will recognize by looking at those girls that most of them have a feeling for fashion. I mean, it is no wonder, when they are surrounded by the freshest and hottest trends every day that a lot of girls have their own fabulous style.

Here are some examples:

Coco Rocha: I love the colours she is wearing. Especially in combination from cardigan and top.


Olga Sherer: Her bag is so gorgeous... I love the colours and the size!


Fabiana Semprebom: Getting ready for the show. Her dresscode is black- except for the pink lipstick. Looks very clean and cool. I like that!
Agyness Deyn on her way to Ralph Lauren. What is she wearing on her head?! No outfit for me, but it fits on her very well!
Behati Prinsloo: Seems like she is getting her make-up done. Love her whole outfit. My favorite one!

Keine Kommentare: