Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2007

Love for patent leather

At the moment you can see patent leather on almost every runway.

I'm not sure yet if I like it. Certain accessories can look cool and classy in patent leather. But you have to be careful that you don't overact it. The border between sexiness in a classy way and sexiness in a cheap way is small.
But if you only wear one piece in patent leather you are on the safe side, I think.


Here are some pieces that I like very much or at least find very interesting.



I love this bag. The colour is so amazing! The bag is designed by Emma Brown. The model is called "Amy" and it costs 149 €.





Another great bag... This is the downtown-bag by Yves Saint Laurent.




So gorgeous... So sad, that it is fall again. By Miss sixty, around 60 €.


Great belt, by opic.




Love the look of the dress. But I would never wear it myself. It is not my kind of style.




The jacket looks cool on the models, but I think for real life it is too exaggerated.

Keine Kommentare: