Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007

Paris Fashionweek: Front row Styling

First of all, I am very sorry, that I can not write so often at the moment. University has begun again, and so I am very busy. But I will try to take more time for that, I promise!

Anyway, here are some pictures of the Paris Fashionweek. It took place from the 29th of september to the 7th of october. Enough time for the stars and fashion victims to show up and present their very own fashion show in the front row.
Take a look at my favourite pictures and some interesting impressions:




Chloe Sevigny at Chloe: One of my favourite pictures because of her dress. I like the way she wears the big cotton pullover as a short mini dress.



Rachel Bilson at Chanel: Isn't she cute? She wears her black dress with the beige belt and silver jewelry. Because of that it looks classy and casual at the same time.

Lilly Allen at Stelly McCartney: Look at Lilly! Remember her first appearence in music television? Back then, she had a very strange taste in clothes and style by wearing skater shoes to skirts. And now? I think she makes a very good figure in her silky dress and looks very elegant.

Lilly again with Kirsten Dunst and Karl Lagerfeld: Even Karl Lagerfeld has recognized that Lilly has made a chance in style.


Victoria Beckham at Louis Vuitton:Typically Vic... She always looks like an elegant lady.




Dita von Teese at Valentino: By wearing the clean black clothes she makes such a great appearence.

Charlotte Gainsbourg: Catches the attention by wearing extreme casually clothes. While all the other stars appear in designer clothes, she is very jeans and pullover. Like it!


Chloe again at Lavin: She is wearing another great dress. I adore the colour and the cut of her silky dress!


Finally, Lilly again at Chanel: I can only repeat what I said before. She has made such a great change. Here she is pretty in black and sets an eyecatcher with the red chanel bag.

Keine Kommentare: